Bryan Alexander Consulting helps clients think, plan, and act strategically about the future of education.
To this end, we provide a variety of services to colleges, universities, libraries, and other educational institutions:
- Research and intelligence gathering, shared through reports or presentations
- Workshops on key topics, such as education and mobile technology, social media, gamification, higher education financing, digital storytelling, and more
- On-demand consultation
- Speaking engagements, including presentations and keynote addresses
- Futuring work, helping groups with their forecasting capacity
- Project development, from planning through completion
- Meeting facilitation: helping groups work together to reflect, surface ideas, and produce plans
- Bryan is not a parachute-in, run-away speaker. If you bring him to campus, he’s there for the full day, from before breakfast through after dinner. Bryan is ready for meetings with whomever (faculty groups, IT, library, senior admin, students, board, etc), along with breakout sessions, facilitated meetings, hands-on workshops, etc, for no extra cost.
- Our sessions and presentations are tailored to your needs. The more you let us know about your population, your interests, the specific nature of your mission, technical requirements, and so on, the more carefully we can shape content to address them.
- We are happy to be recorded by video, audio, photographs, 3d scanning, and social media. Our sole stipulation for recording is that you make a copy available to us.