We provide a variety of services to colleges, universities, libraries, and other educational institutions:
- Future trends analysis, such as the monthly FTTE report
- Speaking engagements, including presentations and keynote addresses
- Workshops on key topics, such as education and mobile technology, MOOCs, social media
- Futuring work, helping groups with their forecasting capacity
- Project development
- Research and intelligence gathering
- Meeting facilitation
Some important details about our face-to-face, on-site work:
- Bryan is not a parachute-in, run-away speaker. If you bring him to campus, he’s there for the full day, from before breakfast through after dinner. Bryan is ready for meetings with whomever (faculty groups, IT, library, senior admin, students, board, etc), along with breakout sessions, facilitated meetings, hands-on workshops, etc, for no extra cost.
- Our sessions and presentations are tailored to your needs. The more you let us know about your population, your interests, the specific nature of your mission, technical requirements, and so on, the more carefully we can shape content to address them.
- We are happy to be recorded by video, audio, photographs, 3d scanning, and social media. Our sole stipulation for recording is that you make a copy available to us.
To learn more, or to inquire about engaging BAC, click here.